Digital Artifacts Creative
- Part 2
WooCommerce utilises native WordPress functionality focusing on usability and user-experience. This is currently the most thorough-bred eCommerce toolkit delivering enterprise-level quality & top notch features allowing an easy access point to young businesses to the eCommerce world.
Integrated Marketing & SEO
- Search Engine Optimisation: WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognised in the industry as one of the best platforms for SEO practices. Woo!
- Discount coupons and codes: Choose from fixed value or percentage off coupons. Allow for free shipping through the use of coupons and set the date a coupon should expire and can no longer be used.
- Choose the coupon type you need: Cart discount (a fixed total discount for the entire cart), cart percentage discount (a percentage discount for the entire cart), product discount (a fixed total discount for selected products only), product percentage discount (a percentage discount for selected products only).
- Product reviews: Enable or disable the ability for people to leave product reviews on your store.
- Owner verification: Choose to allow reviews from verified customers only and show a verified customer label for reviews.
- Additional options: Social Media Integration, Live sales feed, Product bundles, Smart Coupons, Follow-up emails, Google product feed, Wishlists, Newsletters, Points and rewards, Sell Products via Facebook, Cart notices, Cart Add-ons and One-page checkout.
Analytics & Reporting
- Reporting: Sales reports can show both net and gross amounts you’ve earned. There is also a print stylesheet, and added extra data on refunds to reports.
- Dashboard: It is more than a sure fact that you will find the storeowner dashboard helpful. It includes sales orders, traffic and an at-a-glance status summary window.
- Analyse products and orders: Gain insight into your products and orders. Track sales and growth trends.
- Additional options: EU VAT Rules, Cost of goods, Cart reports, SMS notifications, Customer history, Sales report emails, Anti-fraud, Coupon Campaigns and Recommendations.
- 3rd party service integrations: Zapier, Google Analytics, KissMetrics and Mixpanel.
Love to study metrics? Google Analytics makes a lot possible but you'll find basic reporting and analysis capability in core to help you understand how your customers are converting.
There is also a growing number of integrations with leading 3rd party services.
CRM | Store Management
- Control customer account registration: Choose to allow customers to register on the checkout page or account page and/or display a returning customer login reminder on the checkout page.
- Customer accounts: Allow customers to generate their username from their customer email, easing the account creation process.
- Automatic passwords: Decide if you want WooCommerce to automatically generate customer passwords for customers.
- One-click refunds: By using the Simplify Commerce, PayPal payment gateway or any other supported gateway, you can offer pain-free refunds to customers from within the WooCommerce dashboard.
- Product variables: Select unit weight and dimensions.
- iOS app: Keep your finger on the pulse of your online shop. With WooCommerce iOS, your shop catalog and performance reports are readily available on your iPhone. Quickly accessible and beautifully presented.
- Additional options available: Create custom email templates.
- Other 3rd party service integrations: PickingPal, Stitch Labs, Veeqo, Tradegecko and BrightPearl.
There are a number of features built into WooCommerce core that make managing relationships with your customers easier. Much more is possible with extensions, so that you can have the best CRM under the sun and invest your time in the right direction (i.e. not needless admin and processes).
Hosting | Domain Name | Fees
- Self hosted: WooCommerce works with WordPress - a free self hosted content management system. This means that you retain full ownership of all your own information and can make changes as and when you feel the need.
- Domain name: Choose your own domain name, with your own host. As a self hosted solution, there are zero restrictions on your bandwidth or uptime - we rather give you complete control over your online presence.
- Transaction fees: There are zero transaction fees when using WooCommerce as your eCommerce platform - you keep all the money you make selling your products online with WooCommerce.
With zero transaction fees when using WooCommerce as your eCommerce platform and full ownership of all your data and information, WooCommerce is the best choice to go with!
WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time and is without a doubt that its existence and usage in web projects democratises the web, offering a phenomenal publishing tool but also an easy and affordable way to start your professional or business website with an intuitive content-editor and an ever expanding suite of tools.
WooCommerce utilises native WordPress functionality to keep the codebase lightweight, secure and reliable. This is currently the most thorough-bred eCommerce toolkit delivering enterprise-level quality & top notch features while there are thousands of businesses and individuals using, extending & contributing new features on a daily basis.
In the following paragraphs we will continue into analyzing fundamental points focused on SEO, that will help boost your site conversion and in the case of an eCommerce…
In the following paragraphs we will dive into analyzing fundamental points focused on SEO, that will help boost your site conversion and in the case of an eCommerce…